Are you the owner of a one man company or do you work for a business, and need to see the business' documents on a mobile device, then you can create an access between your private e-Boks and the business e-Boks.
You can always use the webbrowser to log on to e-Boks business, but it is possible to get access with the e-Boks app also.
In order to get access to the business' e-Boks through the e-Boks app, you must do the following. Note that you need Administrator rights in order to create the access.
- Log on to e-Boks business with your NemID employee digital signature.
- Go to Menu and then choose Shared folders.
- Press the button Share my folders.
- Put in your name and Social Security Number, while choosing type Person.
- Choose a password, which must be used the first time the access is used.
- Leave the box 'Expiry date' blank (unless you want to let it expire) og click Next.
- For Rights we recommend you to choose Administration, in order to e.g. create new folders, move documents and more.
- Press OK and sign out of e-Boks business.
Your access has now been created but needs to be activated in order to use.
- Log on to e-Boks private with your NemID.
- In the overview press the Accept-button in the notifications about a new access.
- Put in the password you created above in step 5.
- Press OK.
The access has now been created and activated, and you may now see both your private and business documents on your e-Boks app.
In order to see the business' documents on the e-Boks app, you must log on as usual:
- Log on to e-Boks app.
- Press Menu and choose Change user.
- Choose the access from your business.
You now have access to read your business documents on the e-Boks app.